We are a local, family owned business that has been leading Perth Medical Care for over a generation. Our home care and nursing services have expanded rapidly so we are looking for some more dedicated staff to join our team.
- Job Description:
You will work within a set region close to your home and support our clients by helping them with their daily activities, monitoring their medication, shopping, preparing meals, housekeeping, respite care, partaking in social support and providing transport for appointments.
You pride yourself on providing high customer service to your clients and have excellent communication skills. You are enthusiastic, organised and punctual. You are friendly and genuinely care about the clients you assist.
Essential skills and qualifications you possess
- Certificate III or higher in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- National Police Clearance Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Australian Driver's Licence (provisional Licence accepted)
- Clean, reliable, and registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance