Anchor offers its people Not for Profit Salary Packaging, a flexible workplace strategy, and support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program. Amazing company culture! Anchor will support you to do your best. The chance to OWN your role.
- Job Description:
• You will assess the needs of individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless and provide information about housing options and services to individuals and their families.
• You will identify the needs of individuals on a case-by-case basis and assist with accessing alternative support agencies, including advocating on behalf of the client.
• You will document and maintain accurate case notes using the SHIP platform.
• You will provide crisis support and outreach support to clients who are in need of housing or support.
• You will assess the level of financial assistance required and facilitate referral pathways for clients as required.
We are looking for a kind and dedicated individual who is degree or diploma qualified (preferably Social Work, Psychology and/or related behavioural sciences) and has experience working with a youth, community services or similar role. You are great at building relationships, engaging young people and have a keen interest in supporting young people who are experiencing, or are at risk of homelessness, with housing opportunities.