For over 35 years, Mentis Assist has provided support to people 18-64 with psychosocial disabilities to live a full and meaningful life. It’s why we do the work we do! Fostering hope and recovery with energy and enthusiasm.
We are passionate, eager and inspiring in the support we deliver to our participants daily. Providing innovative, creative and dynamic support to vulnerable individuals and communities across our sector. We wholeheartedly believe that recovery is an individual journey, we also believe it is possible for everybody.
- Job Description:
We are looking for people who share the values of Mentis Assist, challenging stigma, thinking outside the box, working with an awesome team, kicking goals together and creating memories and experiences that will leave you both professionally and personally satisfied.
The ability to think innovatively and creatively to help clients achieve their NDIS plans and goals
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Basic computer and technology knowledge
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team
• Current valid driver’s license and a registered vehicle
• Cert III in Individual Support or similar highly regarded, Cert IV Mental Health or AOD preferred
• NDIS Workers check
• Working with children’s check
• Current first aid /CPR certificate
• Mental Health First Aid preferred
• A smart phone
• Complete COVID vaccination (including boosters)
Nice to have
• Experience in mental health or similar supports
• NDIS knowledge or experience in NDIS services
For more information, please contact Melinda Sherlock on (03) 5970 5000.